The ambassador role includes assisting with future staff appointments, public speaking and assisting with relevant College events. In return each student will receive appropriate training and development from senior staff and external agencies. Below is the College Ambassador Agreement which highlights the responsibilities and benefits in more detail.
College Ambassador Agreement
Under this agreement the Earl Mortimer College will endeavour to provide:
- Opportunities develop your interpersonal and communicative skills.
- A written review of your progress and contribution for your CV and/or Record of Achievement.
- Professional training from a number of Senior and Middle Leaders at the Earl Mortimer College and external agencies.
- Support for any additional needs you might have.
- Opportunities to participate in the life of both the Sixth Form and the whole College.
- Opportunities for your voice to be heard in decisions which affect the Sixth Form and the whole College.
- A Gift Voucher based on your commitment and contribution to Whole College events.
In return, it is expected that you as a College Ambassador will:
- Assist with Whole College events and staff interview processes.
- Attend all training sessions provided.
- Maintain a high standard of dress and behaviour about the College, remembering that you are an example to the rest of the College in both your appearance and attitude.
- Carry out your roles and responsibilities as a College Ambassador to the best of your ability.